Simply pop your CPK Take and Bake Pizza into a 450-degree oven for 7-10 minutes (cook time may vary by oven) and finish with included fresh garnishes to enjoy restaurant-quality perfection.
How do I cook a frozen pizza from CPK?
PLACE PLACE YOUR PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK (6-8 inches from bottom of oven). Skip the cookie sheet – nothing should come between a pizza and its oven. [Pizza/Oven Rack Icon] 4. BAKE 15-16 MIN.
How do I cook a California Kitchen pizza?
Place pizza directly on center oven rack (6-8 inches from bottom of oven). For best results, do not bake pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza stone. Bake 11-14 minutes. Caution: because California Pizza Kitchen® pizza bakes up fresh and hot in your oven, please use care when handling the pizza.
What do you cook California Pizza Kitchen at?
Baking directions: Preheat & bake at 400 degrees F. Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary. Remove pizza from box, plastic wrap, & cardboard. Place pizza directly on center oven rack (6-8 inches from bottom of oven).
How do you reheat a CPK pizza?
Reheat Pizza in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the pizza on a piece of foil and put it directly on the rack for even heating on the top and bottom. Alternatively, preheat a sheet pan as the oven heats up for a crisp crust. …
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until warmed through and the cheese is melted.
What temperature do you bake frozen pizza at CPK?
Preheat oven to 400˚F. Every oven is slightly different so adjust baking time and oven temperature as needed. Remove the box, plastic wrap and cardboard. Place your pizza directly on center oven rack (6-8 inches from bottom of oven).
What’s a Sicilian style pizza?
Sicilian pizza is pizza prepared in a manner that originated in Sicily, Italy. … Traditional Sicilian pizza is often thick crusted and rectangular, but can also be round and similar to the Neapolitan pizza. It is often topped with onions, anchovies, tomatoes, herbs and strong cheese such as caciocavallo and toma.
How do you make a California Pizza Kitchen Margherita pizza?
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Every oven is slightly different so adjust baking time and oven temperature as needed.
- Remove the box, plastic wrap and cardboard.
- Place your pizza directly on center oven rack (6-8 inches from bottom of oven). …
- Bake 17-18 minutes.
Can you microwave frozen CPK pizza?
Can I Microwave My CPK Frozen Pizza? We do not recommend microwaving CPK frozen pizzas.
How many calories are in a CPK Sicilian pizza?
|Calories 360||(1505 kJ)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
How many calories are in a frozen pizza from California Pizza Kitchen?
Per 1/3 Pizza: 290 calories; 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 9 g total sugars; 16 g protein (27% DV); 220 mg calcium (20% DV). See nutrition information for saturated fat & sodium content. Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
How many calories are in a CPK BBQ pizza?
|Calories 190||(795 kJ)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
Is California Pizza Kitchen pizza gluten free?
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) has launched gluten-free pizza crusts, making 29 of their original pizzas now available gluten-free. Original BBQ Chicken pizza, Pear & Gorgonzola pizza and Wild Mushroom pizza are among the favorites that celiac and gluten sensitive diners can now enjoy.
What is the best temperature to reheat pizza in the oven?
Reheating Pizza in the Oven: Method 1
Step 1: Place your leftover pizza on an aluminum foil-covered baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven, then set the temperature to 275°F (135°C). The bottom rack will ensure the crust of the pizza is getting crispy while the top isn’t getting over-cooked.
What temperature do you reheat pizza in the oven?
How to Reheat Pizza in Oven: On Tin Foil
- Place a piece of tin foil directly on your oven rack.
- Put the pizza on the foil.
- Bake for five minutes at 450 degrees. For a softer crust, try ten minutes at 350 degrees.
How do you cook pizza in the oven?
- Remove pizza from all packaging and shrink wrap.
- Set oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza on the middle rack. Do not use a pan or cookie sheet to bake pizza.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the pizza is golden brown.