4 Chorizo sausages
1 courgette sliced and chopped in quarters
1 red pepper chopped
1 green pepper chopped
2 cloves garlic
1 onion finely chopped
4 mushrooms chopped
1 tin tomatoes
Handful of sweet corn frozen/tinned
1 tin tomato puree
Splash or red wine
1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
1 pinch of pepper
tbsp olive oil
Enough pasta for two people
1) Fry onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
2) Add courgette, peppers, chorizo and fry for 5 mins.
3) Add mushrooms and sweetcorn and fry for a further 5 mins.
4) Add tin of tomatoes, tomato puree, splash of red wine, herb and pepper and simmer for 5-10 mins.
5) Fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add pasta and cook for 10 mins.
6) Add pasta to sauce and mix thoroughly.
7) Ladle onto plates and serve with fresh basil.
Delicious with a glass of good quality red wine.